WI Charter School Grant Writing Workshop
For any questions or additional information about this event please email email@example.com or call 608-509-8387. Thank You.
Site: CESA 2 - Whitewater Innovation Center, 1221 Innovation Dr #205, Whitewater, WI 53190
The U.S. Department of Education awarded Wisconsin a five-year $95 million grant to support quality charter schools in the state. The subgrant application is now available to eligible charter school operators and Authorizers for:
- Planning and Implementation of high-quality charter schools (up to five-years/$900,000)
- Replication and Expansion of high-quality charter schools (up to five-years/$750,000).
Objectives of the workshop are as follows:
- Understand the Planning, Implementation, Replication, and Expansion Subgrant Application narratives and expectations
- Write high-quality SMART project goals
- Compose a well-written, thorough - yet concise - description of your educational program
- Discuss the use of subgrant funds and priorities
Lunch is not included but a lunch hour is scheduled for lunch on your own.
|Start Date:||02-14-18, 9:00 am|
|End Date:||02-14-18, 3:00 pm|
|Address:||CESA 2 Whitewater Innovation Center 1221 Innovation Dr #205|
|Whitewater, WI 53190|