Wisconsin Charter School Planning And Expansion Strategy Workshop - Montello, WI
For any questions or additional information about this event please email email@example.com or call 608-509-8387. Thank You.
The ISN has partnered with the Wisconsin Resource Center for Charter Schools to provide a strategy workshop for planning and expanding charter school teams
The ISN will offer an overview of charter school planning and expansion, explain the technicalities of the DPI charter grant process, and discuss how to gear up your team to be ready to open or expand your charter school.
Objectives of the workshop are as follows:
- Tour the school and learn about a WRCCS mentor charter school
- Understand the types of schools and grants: Planning, Implementation, Replication, and Expansion
- Discuss the priorities and strategies each type of school ought to be considering
- Walk away with resources and support around charter schools
Schedule for the day:
- 9:00 - 10:00 am Check-in and host school tour
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Strategy workshop
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm Lunch on your own
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm Focused personalized work time for you and your team, with the support of the school team, the WRCCS team and the ISN team.
|Start Date:||10-07-19, 9:00 am|
|End Date:||10-07-19, 3:00 pm|
|Host School:||High Marq Environmental Charter School|
|Host Organization:||Wisconsin Resource Center for Charter Schools|